Saturday, July 20, 2019


Wildflower Hope
By
Grace Greene
"What the brain knows and what the heart hopes for are often different."

Wildflower Hope.....I have just experienced another emotional and heart tugging journey in the life of the main character, Kara Hart. Kara has had so many tragedies take place in her life that she's struggling to make sense of it all. What is the way forward in her life after the loss of so much?

I love the theme of wildflowers in this series. They are resilient and able to overcome difficult conditions. They grow where they are planted and bloom in spite of adverse conditions. "Wildflowers are tough. They root in unlikely, often hostile environments, yet they manage to grow and bloom." This is the beautiful analogy Ms. Greene uses to take the reader on the continued story of Kara. I was drawn into this continuation of Kara's uncertainties and what is ahead for her in the restoration of the Wildflower House.

Kara must deal with some hard choices in the battle to move forward. There is so much hurt in her life not only from the loss of her father, to betrayal, to a feeling of loneliness, to an addiction she wasn't sure she could overcome. She must choose where and how she wants her life to move forward. I felt the difficult and hard fight she was facing. She is like Wildflower House....she has some renovations to make in her life to put it back together. Things that need to be repaired, things that need to be taken out and things that are still a perfect part of her. This is a beautifully written book that took me through the renewal and sometimes painful hurdles that are part of Kara's life.

This is a story about finding hope, the ability to be able to forgive, and to find the strength to have confidence in her abilities and talents. There are wonderful characters in this book who support Kara in this search for her new purpose. They have wonderful advice and help guide her to make her own decisions and choices. They help her emotionally to be the person she's created to be. They help her to let go of the past and to see a future. They help her realize that she has value and a purpose. She has talent and abilities that are gifts to share with others. This book is an emotional journey. It is a message that through life's hard tumbles and struggles, there is HOPE!

I love the way Ms. Greene drew me into the settings. I was seeing the landscapes, the renovations of the house and the carriage house. The grottos and forests were places I was in and smelling the flowers and fresh air. I was a part of this story emotionally and physically in the pages. It was a powerful and touching read.

I want to thank Ms. Greene for the honor of reading this ARC of her book. I loved every part of it. I am so looking forward to continuing the rebuilding of Wildflower House and Kara's life that she has ahead in the next book. This is a five star plus excellent read!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your wonderful, thoughtful, and encouraging review of Wildflower Hope!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so very welcome! It's a wonderful book! Thank you for being here on my blog page! I'm very grateful for you! :D <3

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Memories By Nancy Carey Johnson If I could fill my  Christmas stocking with goodies and stories it would be filled to over flowing...