Friday, December 27, 2019


The Space Between
By
Dete Meserve

I love the epigraph at the beginning of this book.... "Silently one by one, In the meadows of heaven, Blossomed the lovely stars, The forget-me-nots of the angels. ---Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. What happens when you think you know the person you're married to but then something takes place and questions arise and doubts set in? This is a fantastic book with mystery and suspense. I was pulled into this story like a meteor into the gravity of earth and didn't want to escape. I love the character of Sarah and her determination to find out what happened to her husband, Ben. What the police and FBI were saying about him was nothing like the man she knows. He surely wouldn't have done the thing they are saying he did . She knows what the evidence right in front of her says but it's just not making sense. Sarah's logic comes from her astronomical expertise. "Most things are not as they appear." "So many of the most remarkable discoveries are made when we look past the obvious, when we find ways around being blinded by light, and when we discover new ways to see in the dark." I really appreciate the research and how Dete Meserve incorporated astrology into this story. I learned so much. I am fascinated by what's in the sky and beyond what we know so having that as an aspect in the story was great. This is a fantastic read and I highly recommend this book. It's worth 5 stars and the galaxy they're in! TY Lake Union for the opportunity to read this wonderful book and to Dete Meserve for sharing it with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Memories By Nancy Carey Johnson If I could fill my  Christmas stocking with goodies and stories it would be filled to over flowing...