Thursday, October 3, 2019

Christmas In Snow Valley
By
Tammy L. Grace
This is my review for Christmas in Snow Valley by Tammy L. Grace. This is a sweet novella included in the Christmas at Mistletoe Lodge collection.

Snow Valley is a beautiful place that captured my imagination and the magic of preparing for a Christmas celebration. Snow Valley Resort is a destination vacation spot especially attractive in the winter months. This is where Emily grew up with her sister, Sara. It holds many memories for Emily, mostly fond ones, but one memory that she can't forget. Her old beau, Nick. The reason she has not returned to Snow Valley.

When Emily's sister, Sara, calls and really wants her to come to Snow Valley for the holidays, Emily gives in. She hasn't seen Sara in a very long time and this is a good time to go. When Emily gets there, Sara tells her that she and her husband, Mike, have a fantastic opportunity to go to Europe over the holidays but they need someone to run their coffee shop, Latte Da and be in charge of organizing the annual Christmas Tree Party at the Lodge. Emily can't let her sister down, so she agrees to take on the challenge.

It was a great read going through all the preparations for this party. I felt a part of the holiday spirit with all the wonderful characters in the story. It was a beautiful setting I experienced and it really got me in the spirit and mood for Christmas. Then there are the two pups that just make the story complete with how much they make a place a home. I loved reading about decorating the trees in the Lodge, the snow falling and blanketing the pines and mountains, the lighting of the Christmas tree in the square, making gift bags for the children and the excitement of Santa showing up. It was a holiday party wrapped between the covers of a wonderful book.

I loved going to Snow Valley with Emily. The descriptions and atmosphere of a snowy, mountain resort were perfectly written to make me escape into the magical wonderland of this novel. It's a HEA read that made my heart feel good. Thank you, Tammy L. Grace for kindle copy of this book that I had so much fun reading. A festive five stars that shine so bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Memories By Nancy Carey Johnson If I could fill my  Christmas stocking with goodies and stories it would be filled to over flowing...