Saturday, July 6, 2019


The Book Club Killer
By
Brianna Johnson
The book club killer is out on a mission for justice. Or revenge. There's a deeper motive this killer has underlying in the killings. It's a planned out process to that ultimate goal.
This book was a fast and intense read. For me it was very graphic in the descriptions of the killer's actions and the choice of killing options. It's written with a switch back and forth between the killer's POV and Agent Parker's POV. This worked well in the telling of this story. The killer would add a new "chapter" to the book by leaving pages at the crime scene. This is an interesting aspect in the book. It pulled the book together very well. The killer was very adept at playing a game with Agent Parker and the leads that didn't pan out.
Here is a passage that was interesting from the killer's twisted mind:
"No one ever wanted to die and my ultimate goal was to only kill who deserved to die. People who ruined other's lives or hurt someone could meet their fate by me."
This is not normally my type of genre to read but I found it pulled me in. I had to know how this book would end. Interestingly, there is an opening for a sequel and a continuation of the "game" the killer has started.
Thank you, Ms. Johnson for the copy of your book. This is my own and honest review of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Memories By Nancy Carey Johnson If I could fill my  Christmas stocking with goodies and stories it would be filled to over flowing...