Thursday, July 4, 2019

Cliffside Bay
Christmas Wedding
By
Tess Thompson
What a perfect way to celebrate a Christmas in July book by reading Tess Thompson's Cliffside Bay Christmas Wedding! I love snow globes and for me this story was like picking one up and looking in at the beautiful setting of Emerson Pass, Colorado with characters anticipating the dream wedding. It's peaceful and beautiful with so much promise. Then the irresistible temptation to shake it and watch the snow swirl and fall happens. I picked up this book and knew I was going to step into this snow globe and attend a celebration with my wonderful friends from Cliffside Bay.
Just like shaking the snow globe and things start to swirl and look like magic, so does this story. This is a fairy tale wedding that just might not come to be with some of the unexpected surprises and bombshells that drop. But just like a snow globe, the peacefulness settles and prevails. This cast of characters are full of love and compassion. There is nothing that will prevent the lovely angel, Lisa and her handsome groom, Raphael, from pledging their love to one another.
There are so many ways this story touched my heart. It has so much love swirling throughout the book. It pulled at my emotions and I loved being a part of Lisa and Raphael's love story. From the arrival of the guests to Emerson Pass, to the preparations and the Rehearsal Dinner and the heart touching speeches honoring Lisa and Raphael, to the wedding ceremony itself, it was a wedding to remember.
I was honored to "attend" this perfect wedding written by one of my favorite authors. Ms. Thompson always takes me "home" to be with family and characters I love spending time with.
This snow globe of a book is a wonderful read.
I want to thank Ms. Thompson for the ARC copy and the joy I had in attending this occasion.
Here's to Lisa and Raphael! AND to the future love stories I can hardly wait to read! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Memories By Nancy Carey Johnson If I could fill my  Christmas stocking with goodies and stories it would be filled to over flowing...