Sunday, May 31, 2020



Nonnie and I
By
Savannah Hendricks

This is such a delightful book about best friends and friendship. Perfect for young children and it has a wonderful message that your best friend will be there for you even when you make new friends. Nonnie is a rescued giraffe that is befriended by a little girl. She loves Nonnie so very much and they have a bond that is unbreakable. The illustrations in this book are magnificent and enhance the story with bright and colorful pages that draw a little reader into the settings and characters.

I was given a copy of this book by the author, Savannah Hendricks. She inscribed the book to my almost 3 year old granddaughter which made it even more special. It was such a joy to give it to her. My daughter read it to my granddaughter at bedtime and she loved the story so much. She even brought it to her mom the next day to "talk" about the story and have her read it again.

I want to thank Ms. Hendricks for the copy of the lovely book and the joy it brought to my family. All thoughts and opinions in this review are my heartfelt own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Memories By Nancy Carey Johnson If I could fill my  Christmas stocking with goodies and stories it would be filled to over flowing...